Updated on June 26th, 2011 ( 34,205 views )
How to activate Digi MMS and 3G
- To activate digi MMS, press *128#
How to activate Maxis MMS and 3G
- To activate maxis MMS, press *133#
How to activate Celcom 3G and MMS
There are a few steps that you need to do to activate Celcom 3G service. Before proceeding, please make sure that your handset support GPRS or 3G (and Java or MIDP2.0) to use this service.
- You must first upgrade your Celcom simcard at Celcom centre. Any Celcom centre will do.
- To activate it, use SMS to request the setting and configuration for 3G. Type SET and send to 20999.
- Use the setting that you received to install. You can also get the settings and activate 3g by calling their Customer Service. Read the rest of this entry »